Rio Ferdinand Tweets at ‘Choc Ice’ Ashley Cole
Mr. Rio Ferdinand please take note that everyman and his dog knows about your limitations in life, namely that due to being mentally challenged you are only physically capable of doing two things in your life…
• Kick a football
• Switch on a mobile device and send Tweets
A litany of things Mr. Rio Ferdinand has difficulty managing
• Keeping his mouth shut but please do us all a favor – ‘Please Shut the F**k Up!’
• Please stop acting like an imbecile in public – Thank You
• Stop all this abuse that you are turning out on Twitter
• And keep out of the fallout of the acquittal of John Terry on racism charges the man was found not guilty in a court of law and that is the final definitive judgement. What happens now is none of your business Mr. Rio Ferdinand.
Now to comments on the rubric sending out a public Tweet disparaging Ashley Cole by calling him a ‘Choc Ice’ is out of order period. One more time Mr. Rio Ferdinand ‘Please Shut the F**k Up!’
The upshot of all this puerile behavior is that kids and budding up and coming footballers are seeing all this nonsense published on a daily basis. The FA should intervene and say enough is enough because all that Rio Ferdinand – John Terry – Anton Ferdinand – Ashley Cole and the likes are doing is bringing the sport of football into disrepute.
Come on all you ‘Champagne Charlies’ grow up you will not be playing top class football for ever there is a life after your career ends, that is if there is any of you left who do not get kicked to death on the way down!
Rio Ferdinand Tweets at ‘Choc Ice’ Ashley Cole…
Choc Ice – meaning – A black person who acts like a white person! Like is black on the outside and is white on the inside.