86 New Words in 2012 Collins Dictionary
86 New Words in 2012 Collins Dictionary and dare we say some are already played out and old hat. Like the overhyped ‘Mummy Porn’ from the book that got lucky for some obscure reasons and went viral with record sales of ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ by EL James the book that prophesized was going to teach the world about sex and bondage only for the reader to find out that EL James was so confused about what she was writing about that it became apparent that in reality she knew next to nothing about ‘Mummy Porn’
But luck was in for the mentally challenged EL James the sales rocketed and she banked millions of pounds. Which is great for her considering she would not know ‘Mummy Porn’ even if it hit her in the face!
More new words in 2012 Collins Dictionary :-
• Floordrobe – meaning - a pile of clothes left on the floor of a room.
• Amazeballs – meaning - a slang word for giving approval to something.
• Frenemy – meaning – a person who is considered as both a friend and a rival.
• Shabby Chic – meaning – a style of interior design that uses worn or distressed furnishings to achieve a “romantic effect”.
• Tiger Mother – meaning – a very strict mother who demands that her children reach a high level of achievement.
• Locog – meaning – London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
• BBM – meaning - BlackBerry Messenger.
• Marra – meaning - a northern English word for “mate”.
Plenty more but these few caught our eye!
Back to the word at the top under the rubric ‘Mummy Porn’ must be the sexiest thing that has ever to EL James as for sure she has never experienced sex with a Mummy! The mind boggles but hey thanks goes to 2012 Collins Dictionary for including that loser of a word
86 New Words in 2012 Collins Dictionary…