6 BBC Stars On Over £1 Million Salary
Unbelievable the United Kingdom is deep in recession, the Government is cash negative owing billions of pounds to finance institutions and other countries. Yet the public funded BBC are shelling out huge salaries to a mixture of losers and motor mouths with little or no ability.
The Lucky Top BBC Earners
• Gary Lineker – Please, please, not that silly man on the box again. Not worth a bag of crisps let alone a million pounds. Disaster of the Day!
• Alan Hansen – Who? Oh yes he sits on Match of the Day with Gary Lineker – YAWN!
• Graham Norton – Chat Show Host, just another mouth piece nothing more.
• Jeremy Paxman – News Anchor class act and excellent at dismantling the reputation of politicians and leading public figures. Worth whatever it takes to keep him at BBC.
• Chris Evans – DJ has the ability to command huge salaries, value for money maybe years ago but must be on or heading for the sell by shelf.
• BBC have at least 16 high earners at this time we are unable to confirm more names.
Tory MP Damian Collins on the BBC salaries – quote – These pay packets are extortionate. There needs to be much greater transparency for salaries paid by the BBC. – more – “If the BBC really feel they need to pay these salaries, they should be open about them. The BBC have to be careful at a time of job losses.”
BBC paid out £16million in 2011/12, £5million down on 2010/11. £9million was paid to celebs earning £1million to £5million.
Time for the public in all areas to lobby the local MP complaining about these mind boggling salaries paid to a number of celebs who have little or no talent to justify such monstrous rewards for doing next to nothing.
6 BBC Stars On Over £1 Million Salary…