Have you ever wondered who are the most desirable women from all the world ? AskMen has just launched a top where they feature the 99 most desirable women, where celebrities leading the boards in the past have dropped a lot making room for surprising newcomers – all these after 5 million votes from AskMen’s readers.
This top features big names like Gisele Bundchen, Angelina Jolie or Beyonce, which ruled the tops for years, however things have changed a little for them and for the new-entries. Also, superstars like Jennifer Aniston and Pamela Anderson are nowhere to be found in this list while others like Eva Mendes and Kate Beckinsale have disappeared from Top 10 after having a stable place there for the last three years.
These being said, let’s take a look on Top 10 most desirable women of 2011 :
1. Blake Lively – nominated for Favorite TV Drama Actress at 2011 People’s Choice Awards, the 23 year-old has grown to be from just a « Gossip Girl » to a real hot Hollywood movie star.
2. Mila Kunis – well known from That 70’s Show and Meg Griffin’s voice from the Family Guy, Mila now has been nominated for Golden Globe Award and not only, thus becoming a good candidate for yet another feminine movie star
3. Sofia Vergara – this hot Colombian actress, nominated as well for the Golden Globe, received a well-deserved place 3 in AskMen’s Top 99.
4. Selita Ebanks – worked with famous designers like Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger and having worked in from fashion to television and music videos, Selita plans to hit the publishing world with a self-help book for ladies all over the world.
5. Miranda Kerr – official replacement for Gisele Bundchen at Victoria’s Secret, Miranda is one of the best paid models in the world nowadays and the marriage with famous star Orlando Bloom was exactly what she needed to become a successful career and family woman.